My Rat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry i did'nt say more of myself in the first place...but i'm starting to get how it's working now...I'm from Quebec, Canada and i've always loved bicycles...i Have a couple of cool rides (Haro, Specialized) but nothing is more fun than making a bike unique...i'm 34 now and i can't seem to stop building bikes...My garage is a mess and i have boxes full of parts...Cheap fun... here's some of my projects (Some of them are actually dead) but i'll keep adding pictures as summer goes by...(My head is full of ideas)... Thanks

My project...I don't even know what was this bike looked like in the first place...I cut off 5 inches from the seat tube and welded it all toghether...the i widened the fork and rear (with a 2x4 and a hammer) to fit 26' rims with Kenda Flame...The Sturmey hub and shifter are from another bike and i had the hub fitted on a 26 inch rim...works well...After painting it, i tought it looked awful so i blow-torched the whole frame so it looked like it burned...It rides well and i get funny looks...Cool way to make a cheap bike look cool...

P1250805.jpg

P1250804.jpg

P1250803.jpg

P1250802.jpg

This one is a frame i found in the garbage near my house...i cleaned up alle the parts and painted it...The clip that was originnaly used to prevent the bike from folding kept getting loose si i just bolted the whole thing...much safer...It has 3 speed sturmey archer and rides well...

WrexMobile.jpg

One Good old CCm 700 i simply repainted...

Ccm700.jpg

And Finally...somme fun for the kids
P1120496.jpg

MinibikeJerry02.jpg

P1010076.jpg

Guess how long it lived...hahaha...Dont' challenge a 9 year old with a wheelie Bar!!!

P1010074.jpg

All Made from bikes that were given to me...Lots of fun!!!

Hot Seat!!!...a friend of mine sold this seat to me for 10 bucks....never seen a seat like this...and it's brand new
P1250809.jpg

P1250811.jpg

P1250810.jpg

More photos later when finished installing on my Rat...

You're at the right place with those bikes!.......How about an "intro".

Latest posts

Back