My old Huffy Radio Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey new member here. Also this is my first vintage bike.

I thought i would post some pics of it here and see what you guys think. What would you do if you had this bike?

32421radio_bike.JPG

32421radio_bike1.JPG

32421radio_bike2.JPG

32421radio_bike3.JPG

32421radio_bike4.JPG

32421radio_bike5.JPG

Did i mention i got the bike for free. I added the new tires, rims, seat cover, and grips. If you have a Radio or power pack for this bike Send me a Message ASAP!

So what do yall think? Its definitely not getting painted.

Great score. Perfect as is, unless you find a radio with similar patina.

sweet bike... really rare too.

this huffy radio bike sold for $4.400.00, granted your missing some of the major pieces, but there still might be some buyers out there for it that do have the pieces for it.

CLICK HERE

huffyradiobike.jpg

Until you find original parts, just bungee a boombox to the package tray, ride it as it is, and enjoy your fav-o-rat tunes. Call it your Radio Rat. Dangerous Dan

Well I just saw a greenish huffy radiobike tank at College Cyclery here in Sacramento today, but I'm fairly sure that it is for display purposed only,
But you can always see, karfer67 who's on the forum works there.

Thanks for all the comments!

The seat is the original but i had it recovered by a local auto upholstery guy. It is red glitter pvc vinyl that i got off of ebay. Also the handle grips have been replaced with matching red glitter units.

What accessories should i put on there? Let me know if you have a radio for it. I have paypal waiting!

<<What would you do if you had this bike? >>

two turntables and a microphone! j/k

I would paint it. Then fashion a tank with a graphic equlizer display on the sides and put a woofer on the rack.

Then I would be too embarased to ride it in public. But thats what I'd do.

meatwad1 said:
<<What would you do if you had this bike? >>

two turntables and a microphone! j/k

I would paint it. Then fashion a tank with a graphic equlizer display on the sides and put a woofer on the rack.

Then I would be too embarased to ride it in public. But thats what I'd do.

OOOOO i would ride that!

thats a great bike loads of options and ways to go but i love it just the way it is

Latest posts

Back