My new Taurus Contropedale...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
... Which translates as Taurus 'Heel' - back pedal? Back foot? My Italian is poor. Ok, the basket is not staying, it's a Christmas present for someone and it was the best way to transport it.
The plan was to fit a vintage 3TTT adjustable stem and flip the bars. But I kinda like it the way it is! I replaced the original Brooks B17 for my sprung B67 one-rail.

as-birthdy-114-1024x768.jpg

as-birthdy-110-1024x768.jpg

Got a Basil chrome plated rack coming from Holland for it, like this:

basil-voordrager-groot-chroom.jpg

Bought not built! Hope you like it.

I write about it here: http://www.cyclorama.net/blog/cyclorama ... iciclette/

Good looking bike, IMO! Are those Schwalb Delta Cruisers on there? :?: I've heard great things about them and bought a pair for my first middle weight build. I've been fighting getting them on the rim straight so that the reflective strip sticks out equal amounts all the way around the rim but they're giving me a fit. Anyway, if they are Delta Cruisers, how do they ride? My build isn't near enough to completion to ride yet. Again, cool looking bike with excellent potential. Peace.

Hi Pudge, thanks for the complimentary words. They are Schwalbe Delta Cruisers - I'm pretty sure! Though not with the reflective walls. Strangely the bike doesn't have any reflectivity anywhere.

Cheers.

Latest posts

Back