my new Kmart All-Pro :)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say $30.00 apiece or $50.00 for the pair, settle for $20.00, $40.00 the pair. I'm afraid that a K-mart cantilever coaster bike that was $40.00 LESS when new, is now actually worth more. In fact, you could probably get as much or more for just the wheel sets and shifters. Sorry.

P1080292.JPG

This is what I did with my all pro: I turned it into a path racer. I bought it for $10 at a garage sale. I changed the pedals for some nice wide BMX aluminum ones with grips. I put some Schwalbe Delta Cruiser tires, and it looks smashing. It's my favorite bike.

According to the Yahoo Answers, it's worth approx $5 -$10.00.
What a crock...It's not a collector...but it's quite decent and if you clean it all up and it 'works ' for you, then it's worth a million bucks, eh?
:thumbsup:
Made by Iverson for Kmart...1970s
I know some (most) bikes don't bring in top dollar, but don't you love it when some snot nose says...it's worth about 10 bucks, and that's if everything on it is 'perfect' HA
Go into Kmart and try to buy even a tire for $10.00...go' head...'see what happens". Tell them its for one of their own vintage bikes..maybe you'll get a break. LoL
F R A N C O

olgluefoot :I have a similar bike or two and more 3 speed hubs than I care to discuss. If you need anything will send it for the cost of shipping, dig your determination to keep the ol girl on the road.

Latest posts

Back