My new Chief.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got this on Thursday. Of course it rained all day :roll: I love the way it rides, but I do plan on changing a few things. I changed the seat to a Masi with double springs and rivets across the back. I would like to either add truss rods to the fork or switch it to a tubular w/ triple trees. I may go with some racier bars/lower bars also. One curious thing about this bike is the skiptooth front sprocket?! None of the pictures I have seen online show this sprocket. Is it new for 2010?
Picture028.jpg

Beautiful! I love the way these ride, too. The one at my LBS does not have the skip-tooth sprocket.. that's pretty interesting.

Nice bike! I'd vote for trussrods! :D With the whole design of the bike hinting an old Indian I think trusses would look more like they belong...but on the other hand I'd go for trusses ahead of triple trees in 99 cases out of 100 so my opinion might not be worth much! :lol: It would be really cool too, if you added a BIG old headlamp, oh my! :D

looks good glad to see felt changed the sprocket design i dig it

Beautiful bike, man I'm definitely jealous. I've been wanting one of these for a while. That blank canvas barebones frame they offer is sooooooo tempting!

Lovin' mine as well! I am thinking about new forks, but not sure which way to go either.

My wife went with the MP, which at first look in real life made me want to trade. Now though the cream tires and the old Indian cycle look are exactly what I wanted.

31394_1369807338070_1618327957_882277_1523190_n.jpg

If you find your forks, I'd love to know where.

Ran$ome

Latest posts

Back