my lil' pony

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ive re-named this bike since i decided to put a motor on it. what a pain - ive had to make spacers and a mounting bracket cuz the kit is designed for diamond frames not curved bar frames. i put a tiny chainring on it to keep the motor low. it's a 26" scwhinn frame with a 24" rattletrap springer fork. the wheels were pricey $$$ but they are a brand new double walled/heavy gauge spoke/sealed/cartridge bearing hub set up. ther rear wheel is not a coaster brake so i had to have 2 v-brake adaptor plates welded to the back. neither the fork tubes or other truss rods stay still in relation to te wheel when it moves inside the springer set up so i couldn't weld rim brakes to the front - hence 2 ont eh back. i dont trust coaster brakes for motorized riding and this set up will let that motor go just a little bit faster sine there will be less roll resistance at the wheels thanx to machine bearing hubs. i put drag bars and bent seat posts on just about everything i build. this should be completed in the next month or two and some miles on it before it gets too cold here in kansas city.
fast eddie

MyLilPony1.jpg

MyLilPony2.jpg

fast eddie, glad to see your still around. are you still doing gravity bikes. I got out of it some time ago. just no time for it. I am building EL THUNDER in this forum. take a look if ya haven't already.
nice bike ya got there. well anyways glad to see your around. later. take care my friend. :)

Outlaw 8)

Latest posts

Back