my huffy sea trails project

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
so far this bike has cost me $0.00
the bike is a huffy sea trails. i spotted a couple bikes in a yard and asked the guy if i could have them. so i took the 3 bikes. they had been sitting there for at least 10 years he told me.

the rear fender was founbd in the hills near a shooting range. i took it, cut it and drilled some holes and bolted it on. for the fender brace i took a license plate from a car that i bought a long time ago, cut it, folded it over and riveted it on.
for the tail flousish i took a beer bottle opener from a deceased relatives old toolbox, drilled some holes in the fender and baling wired it on.

here is a shot of the front tire. white walls that are perfectly ratty from the sun. they came from the team murray mountain ike that the guy gave me as well as the black rim. the rear one is still chrome because it has the 3 speed hub.

awesome metal seat that was found because they are putting a new freeway near my house and they ripped down some old buildings. this was hooked to a bar and was the seat to a montgomery ward tricycle. have to do some welding to make it fit still.

thats as far as i am but i grew up near a junkyardas a kid and have so much cool bike junk to work with still.

You uh... missed the build off by about a month bro... You might want to post this in over in the Bike Builds section. And don't forget to do an intro so we know who you are!

man. just found this site today. didnt knowanyone else doing this so im stoked. thanks for letting me know. i will get some better pics and stuff too.

Latest posts

Back