My Gaggle of....... Proflex's

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This what I have so far. Five of the units. They range from good shape to poor. One rider as of now. The Red 855 polymers decided to melt last year, so its out of commission for now. Just bought the Blue 854 and just it running. Added springs front and rear from what I had in the parts pile. And the others looks like I'm going to need a pile of cash to get them all dialed in. Only if I had $500 per bike for a gaggle of shocks.

I took the 854 out for a ride tonight, drive train problems and I'm missing the front Derailleur. Back to the drawing board i guess......

You collect them like I do Dynos, so just how many Girvin forks do you have?

Not really collecting them, If I have a chance to buy them for a good price Ill get it. or any "Quality" aluminum bike. Just the two bikes have the Girvin and I have a spare. It might be missing a part or two. Or maybe i just dont know enough about it. The flex's that have a normal front forks, I'll be on the look out for a good Rockshok for them.

Latest posts

Back