My fresh swap finds

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fresh Long Beach bike swap finds. I got a powder coated monark with all fresh chrome. Its missing the tank and train light if any one has extras let me know :D I would like to paint the fenders and tank red or white and stripe it up!
I also got a JC Higgins with a western flyer tank,elgin skirts. And the best part, the grips have bells in when you turn them!
A girls Colson snap tank and beat up vespa.
1280202226.jpg

1280202227-1.jpg

1280202228.jpg

1280202227.jpg

Wow! Sweet bikes, I dig that little scooter, I've never seen one before. What do know about it?

Hey 2slow yeh i like the scooter because it looks like my vespa its chain drive it should have training whells on it. It was beat down but you dont see a lot of them. I have a nice one if you waunt to see pics of it let me know.
Toadman its a 54 single cab here are some more pics. I stripped it down to the OG paint then pen striped and cleard it for that rat look.
1277101960.jpg

1277101961.jpg

1277101319.jpg

Yeah , from your first pictures I could kinda tell it was a single cab ,very cool , love the OG paint and the pin stripe , always liked the single cabs , my neighbour had one from the mid '60s , should have bought it when she sold . quite a load of bike parts you have there . my girlfriend would killed me if I pulled up with all that stuff!!!

Latest posts

Back