My first Schwinn

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
P1010357.jpg

This pic. has got to make the calender wonderful job.

I agree. This one has to make it.

Definitely gonna fall into the category of one of the better shots posted so far.
I'm diggin it! :wink:

this must be in the calender!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Years from now your kid is going to be posting that photo of himself on whatever the Jetson's version of this forum is.

Great subject for a picture. Do you have a landscaped version of this, that would fit better in a calendar?

(I don't select any of the pictures that may appear in the calendar.)

Katherine tucker said:
P1010359.jpg

P1010357.jpg

Help me pick the better one vote for #1 o # 2

I choose #2

cman said:
Great subject for a picture. Do you have a landscaped version of this, that would fit better in a calendar?

(I don't select any of the pictures that may appear in the calendar.)

i was thinking the same thing, so i guess i vote for #2, cropped to horizontal....... :wink:

Great pictures Katherine,and welcome to Rat Rod Bikes :!: I personally like the second pic of "The Sheriff of Schwinntown".He looks like he's showing a little attitude.Like,"Yeah,it's my Schwinn.And NO,you can't ride it!" 8) 8)In case you haven't noticed,this site is replete with bikes with attitude. I believe the calendar would be incomplete without this shot. :shock:

My personal opinion.... #1... The color is better... you can see the childs facial expression as well as enough of the sign to know it's a "schwinn" sign. The other shots are nice too... but more on a "personal" level as in "this is my child/grandchild/nephew/cousin"... #1... calendar material...

Latest posts

Back