My first Schwinn

Jul 28, 2009
Geneva Illinois
This pic. has got to make the calender wonderful job.

Mar 25, 2011
the computer
this must be in the calender!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com
Years from now your kid is going to be posting that photo of himself on whatever the Jetson's version of this forum is.

cman

Dec 4, 2006
Boise,ID
Great subject for a picture. Do you have a landscaped version of this, that would fit better in a calendar?

(I don't select any of the pictures that may appear in the calendar.)

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com
Katherine tucker said:

Help me pick the better one vote for #1 o # 2
I choose #2

Oct 18, 2008
Colorado
cman said:
Great subject for a picture. Do you have a landscaped version of this, that would fit better in a calendar?

(I don't select any of the pictures that may appear in the calendar.)

i was thinking the same thing, so i guess i vote for #2, cropped to horizontal....... :wink:

Great pictures Katherine,and welcome to Rat Rod Bikes :!: I personally like the second pic of "The Sheriff of Schwinntown".He looks like he's showing a little attitude.Like,"Yeah,it's my Schwinn.And NO,you can't ride it!" 8) 8)In case you haven't noticed,this site is replete with bikes with attitude. I believe the calendar would be incomplete without this shot. :shock:

Jun 28, 2011
LaFayette GA
My personal opinion.... #1... The color is better... you can see the childs facial expression as well as enough of the sign to know it's a "schwinn" sign. The other shots are nice too... but more on a "personal" level as in "this is my child/grandchild/nephew/cousin"... #1... calendar material...

The Bike Wall BOXKARS