My first rat rod bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all! Sorry again because I was late with the reponse. I am 1,86 m tall. I use the bike alot. I went to alot of eveniments. It is ok. I had little problems, but not so serious, ususal problems for bikes. Keep tuned because i will start a new project, more professional work and stuff.
Photo credit: BitaColor (link here)

Last edited:
This thread is one of the raddest on RRB. I love the bike, the story behind it, and :thumbsup: to your friend for lending hand with the photo ops. But, mostly, the Dacia eating the Bimmer is incredibly awesome :rockout:

I like it but I'm biased because the render looks almost exactly like my firebike fluid I'm ordering... only difference is yours has round tubing and firebikes are square.

Yours

uzu2y3ud.jpg

Firebike Fluid

emerenar.jpg

So ready to get my frame here and start on it all....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2
Where can I buy rims like this? Thanks.

- by Gigmata

Hi all! I am George Martin. I have 21 yo. I am from Romania. This is my first bike project. I will put alot of picturesc taken during the project. If you have question write here!
So here I just start the project with a draw.
efq9.jpg

Very cool build! Great ingenuity slicing the pipe to get the needed bends. Now, I would like to know more about Ana! The hairy chested chick in the drawing above......... mysterious and intriguing, is she hunchback also??:cool2:. :crazy:

Latest posts

Back