My dads in the hospital...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:cry: My daddys in the hospital with celulitis. Its like a skin infection or somthin, Im cryin right now i dont want my dad to die, Its like right on the back of his neck by his brain stem! Im so worried....

ricksterr1221 said:
:cry: My daddys in the hospital with celulitis. Its like a skin infection or somthin, Im cryin right now i dont want my dad to die, Its like right on the back of his neck by his brain stem! Im so worried....
hes in my prayers bro

Hang in there Ricky.

I'll be prayin' for your Dad too.

"For I will restore health to you And heal you of your wounds,’ says the LORD"

Jeremiah 30:17

Cast your burden on the LORD, And He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved.

Psalm 55:22

Thanks guys, He went in the hospital yesterday, showing GREAAT improvement, the swelling has went Wayyyyyy down, Im happy now, Hes getting better, i know because he was yelling at me in the hospital today :lol: THATS MY DADDY! Thank you for the support guys, ive never seen my dad this sick Let alone cry. Scary thing, hes a diabetic to so it takes longer to heel..... Thank you all

aka_locojoe said:
From what I gather it's a bacterial infection of the deep skin layers.
I too wish him the best and a speedy recovery.

Exactly there not sure how deep it is though, worst part is its on the back of his neck, Right by his brain and stuff, bad spot...

aka_locojoe said:
BTW good job on your math test. Me and numbers never have got along.
Me either i just been studying like crazy. all i got to say is WHO EVER MIXED THE ABC'S WITH 123'S NEEDS TO GET SHOT! Lol...

i loved math in high school, it was the only required class i was good at, i hated calculators though (i had fat fingers and a short fuse), glad to hear your dads gettin better, I could always tell when my mom/dad was sick cause those were the days i didnt get yelled at either :D

Well went 2 see him 2 day, he will be home on monday or 2sday THANK GOD! Heres a pic of me and him.
DSCF0683.jpg

Im so glad hes feeling better.
Had a bad headache so i onlly saw him for a little bit 2 day.

I was just gettin' ready to ask how he's doing and you beat me to the post! It's great to hear that the Dadsterr is doing better. Don't let him outta there until you get a pic of him with a hot nurse! I'm hoping you guys can get to the bike show or come ride with us this summer, I'd love to meet you guys and swap some bike stories.

Lol wait till i get my licence we will go cruising. I dunno bout dad. I would love 2, although he would like to goto that bike show i told him about could u get the adress of the place so i can goto mapquest, then we prob would go.

Its good to hear that your pops is doing better Ricky. Thats a good pic of the two of you but I agree with Chainsaw, you need to get a hot nurse in there with you. Continued prayers for your dads health...Kelly

This should help, if not let me know.
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps?syne=-3008&a ... country=us

I think there is an admission charge of $3.00 per person, but it's well worth it.

We are gonna ride later (probably around 5:00 p.m.) that day so bring a bike if you can, if not we'll hook ta up with something girly to ride! :D.

Chainsaw said:
This should help, if not let me know.
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps?syne=-3008&a ... country=us

I think there is an admission charge of $3.00 per person, but it's well worth it.

We are gonna ride later (probably around 5:00 p.m.) that day so bring a bike if you can, if not we'll hook ta up with something girly to ride! :D.

If i braught one of my schwinns, where would i put it? i wouldnt leave it in the bed of our truck..

Latest posts

Back