my chop shop

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
after three hours in my double car garage last night i can finally get a car into it!! my car is a small 4 door kia rio, ya wouldnt think it'd be a problem but it took alot of 'creative cramming' to get everything in, and just a tad bit of displacement. for a bicycle geek im doin pretty good about what i do and dont keep or take, everything in my garage is projects that are done or i am actively working on. i of course have stacks of parts but not near as much as some y'all that have posted pics on here!!! im thinking about getting better access to my attic so i can make a storage space up there.
fast eddie outty

Feels good to have the car inside doesn't it? My car is 2" +/- from the snowblower when parked in the garage. Tight.

eddie i havent been able to park a car in my garage at our duplex since we moved in!!! my bikes and gravity racers have taken over for sure!!! but its my workshop dang it! she can have the rest of the house!!

Easy E

Hey Fast Eddy,You mean to tell me you're SUPPOSED to park a car in the garage?!?!...PAPPY 8)

thought a garage was for bikes? now i know i didn
t get that wrong did i?lol. i don't have a garage just a car port so thats where one of cars gets to stay. but i have a 10x12 shop and it's packed full of my bikes and the harly,lol wow this is fun fun fun.lol

Outlaw :lol:

wat garage, my dad has all his stuff in it, so i converted my bedroom to my chop shop

i have to practice some self discipline during my upcoming 'kid free' weekends. i have some peg board, 2x4/s, and a few lights to hang in my chop shop. cheap, easy upgrades! the lights were on sale, one of 'em was a freebie, and the peg board came out of my neighbors trash when he moved. rat babee rat!!
fast eddie

Latest posts

Back