My 59 Schwinn tiger

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All put together i love it can't wait for spring !!!!!
a0f09f2181f1fd900a40968103423cfd.jpg
6248ec49948f5bacff727dadd835003e.jpg

That is one slick ride! Loving the looks of it

Those Thick Slicks look sweet on there.

Schweet Schwinn!! Love the new Sturmey hub with that shifter...and the chain..very nice.
I have to say: I cannot imagine removing a cool three speed coaster hub for less range and coolness. Loved the bike with it, now not so much....

I have to say: I cannot imagine removing a cool three speed coaster hub for less range and coolness. Loved the bike with it, now not so much....
I removed it to get a cooler wheel and tire and ill be using the s7's with the sturmey on my girls bike im gonna build her she has a hard time riding so i figure it will be more comfortable for her too have the three speed

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'll be using the s7's with the sturmey on my girls bike im gonna build her she has a hard time riding so i figure it will be more comfortable for her too have the three speed

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Well now, that makes sense. Family 1st...

So once again I'll be changing up my schwinn tiger just ordered new bars ,stem , and some really expensive forks cant wait to show it off when it's done the only thing is I'm gonna need another new stem and headset because after buying the one I just got I decided to get the forks which are 1" threadless but oh well its gonna be sick

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Try it out raw, nothing to loose. If you don’t like it, go black.

I think it will look best in black though.

So the forks came in today and wow are they awsome but I am worried they might be to long and jack up the head tube too high I wont know until the headset gets here wish me luck I'll be so bummed if this doesn't work I have a decent amount of money into this new front end design

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back