my 1976 schwinn stingray 5 speed

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my first muscle bike i got this in trade for the olive green jc higgins kustom. fun bike and totally original including that seat.

pic 1

1000752.jpg

pic 2

1000753.jpg

pic 3

1000754.jpg

Looks Good!! Dont rat rod that one please! It's worth too much!

:shock: Wow, that is nice. I love it when you see those

original survivors. Looks like a great start to your

Musclebike collection! :mrgreen:

no ratting for this schwinn. maybe some stingray accesories but thats about it. i use this to ride from the shop to get lunch just about everyday. i am thinking about getting a repop seat just so that i don't crack the original i am not sure how tough they are. it really is a true survivor bike wish it was a few years earlier with the tall frame mounted shifter but beggers can't be choosers. there are a ton of little differences between the late rays and earlier ones that i am just now learning.

karfer67 said:
no ratting for this schwinn. maybe some stingray accesories but thats about it. i use this to ride from the shop to get lunch just about everyday. i am thinking about getting a repop seat just so that i don't crack the original i am not sure how tough they are. it really is a true survivor bike wish it was a few years earlier with the tall frame mounted shifter but beggers can't be choosers. there are a ton of little differences between the late rays and earlier ones that i am just now learning.

Yeah there is a lot of difference between the older and newer. I am might be getting rid of a 68 stingray parts lot if you might be interested.

Latest posts

Back