Mustang

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one beautiful bike. Awesome artistic fabrication and some high quality welds to boot. The seat is incredible, as is the paint. I quite honestly can't find a single flaw. And the best part is it's very rideable. I certainly won't be challenging you to a race! That tail light trick is cool too. My favorite so far.

Thanks everyone! :D I'm really happy with the paint on it, glad you like it too! Apart from the gold, it's got ratrod colours... :mrgreen: oh...should have been flat black...sorry... :wink:
I'll make sure to upload larger photos next time Boardtrack fan

WOW! I'm going back to find the build file. That paint job is unbelievable! What a class act! So many strengths and not a single short-coming.

Call me late to the party. Stunning build. Again, another example of the seriousness in many of your approaches and evidence of a supreme passion.

Where did the before pictures go?

Totally stunning.

Oh! Looked this thread up to show a friend and found some posts that I must have missed before!
Thanks for all the kind words, It's good to hear that you like the bike! :D

MadMick: The chain guard was made by hand. I drilled holes and then cut the pattern with a fretsaw. I think there might be some photos of it in the build-thread. Nothing fancy, just simple handtools. :)

Lonewolf: The before pics and photos from the various stages of the build can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15776

deorman: I'm right here! :D I've had a really full study-schedule the last few months, but I hope that I'll get more time off from that soon, cause the bikebuilding urge is really starting to kick in! I'm planning to pick up the Galtbacken 18 build in the coming weeks, and when that's finished I've got some more plans for bikes to build! :)

Hope all is well with you guys!!

Latest posts

Back