Muscle Beach Chopper(ette) - The Sara-Kate

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This bike started off as a talk one night with my daughter Sara. That talk inspired this concept drawing:
Sarabike01.jpg

Here's link to the journey: http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=39655&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

I think I came pretty close to the drawing:
DSCF3056.jpg

DSCF3057.jpg

Cool set of Elgin truss rods added to the OCC triple tree fork:
DSCF3065.jpg

View from the drivers seat:
DSCF3058.jpg

Speaking of the seat, here's the shameless plug (Steve didn't let this influence your voting :wink: )
DSCF3061.jpg

The rear features a Spaceliner reflector converted to a LED tail light and the Nexus 3 speed mated to an NOS Shimano 333 shifter.
DSCF3060.jpg

The ladies horn tank, now serves as a light tank:
DSCF3059.jpg

Chainguard with custom "SARA-KATE" graphics:
DSCF3055.jpg

Front view:
DSCF3062.jpg

Hanging out with her cousins from Tennesee:
DSCF3053.jpg

I hope you enjoy and remember when voting..."pink is the new black"

Cheers to everyone who entered this year, the bikes and talent just keep getting better.

Dr. T

Doc, you've outdone yourself :shock: This really came out GREAT! :D Outstanding work buddy :wink:

Great job Doc!My wife and daughter love it 8)

Such a clean style. You've done your daughter proud I'm sure.

If pink's the new black, then you've proved brown is the new red.
Good luck in the voting.

GREAT BIKE DOC!! I LOVE THE WHOLE THING. YOU DID HER PROUD NOW CRANK UP THAT PROUD MARY SONG AND...GET TA CHILLIN'!! PEACE PS.THANKS FOR YA ADVICE AND FOLLOWING. MUCH RESPECT!!

Great bike Doc. My favorite photo from your whole build was the smile on her face!
Sorry I couldn't make it to the show.

Another one proving girls bikes aren't just for parts anymore. Good job, Dr. T !

thats the coolest lil girls bike on the planet! :D beautifully done and lotsa neat details.glad to see that those trussrods found a good home. :D

Latest posts

Back