murray King Kat chopper

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello i am repairing my king kat and would like to know where i could get parts for it or if any of you on here had spare parts to sell to me i would greatly apreciate that.
please feel free to email me at [email protected]
thank you very much

mattklingspohn said:
hello i am repairing my king kat and would like to know where i could get parts for it or if any of you on here had spare parts to sell to me i would greatly apreciate that.
please feel free to email me at [email protected]
thank you very much

Sent you an email, might have some of the parts you need.

Wow! That came out great!

You find some pretty cool stuff. Another nice find!

Hello. I have a question for you gurus out there. :) A friend of mine has one of these King Kat Choppers. It is complete and original. It has chrome pitting. Anyone interested in it or can someone let me know the value. I can email pics to show current condition. Thanks in advance. Dave. [email protected]

qcnetworks said:
Hello. I have a question for you gurus out there. :) A friend of mine has one of these King Kat Choppers. It is complete and original. It has chrome pitting. Anyone interested in it or can someone let me know the value. I can email pics to show current condition. Thanks in advance. Dave. [email protected]

Email sent.

Small world here...lol. That was my brother in Hope IN that sold the King Kat. He was the original owner, I was there when bought new. Think it was from the Sportmart in Schaumburg IL. Most of the non-oem parts were from me pulling them off to keep my bike going back in the day. We used to ride that from Dundee IL to Huntley IL for ice cream...thats like 20 miles each way......long way on that beast!!!

That is cool.He told me that he made some long trips on it.Tell him that I still have it.
I also have a fire cat now.They are super cool bikes and get a of lookslot of looks.

Here's a scan of the original Murray King Kat catalog page from 1977 or 1978, pretty cool. Good reference photo for a restoration.
kingkat02.jpg

Reminds me of this OCC Sr. Bike.....

52_1354295865_2690529731.png

What a deal! And a great looking bike you have!!!! I purchased one last week and well it has seen better days but it is a KING KAT. I am going to start on taking it apart this week and will be posting pics on my FB page "Get A Grip Bicycle Show" I will first need a decal??
IMG_0307(1) - Copy.JPG

sorry for reviving dead post, what is the fork tube length on the king kat? i'm thinking of putting the springer forks from a king kat onto my OCC stingray...

sorry for reviving dead post, what is the fork tube length on the king kat? i'm thinking of putting the springer forks from a king kat onto my OCC stingray...
You might want to try sending private messages to the bike owners. Probably get you an answer faster

Latest posts

Back