1. The forum software will be upgraded on Saturday (April 4). During this time the site may be down for a period of time to make the change. Thanks for your patience as we do the work!
    Dismiss Notice

Moving Sale: CWC parts & others

Discussion in 'FOR SALE' started by SkyknightJohn, Mar 10, 2020.

1. SkyknightJohn

SkyknightJohn

Move complete!

Moved due to job stuff, going into a rental for a year or so, and thought I'd see if anybody could use some of the things I've been hanging onto, instead of packing them away for what may be quite awhile. Prices include shipping, combine and I'll see what we can work. Mostly I don't want to take a bath on shipping the large items. Now on the SE side of CHARLOTTE (Matthews) if you are close enough for local pick up.
    - of course, social distancing and non-essential travel and all... -

4. CWC fork. Has been welded at the steerer. Seems straight. $30.
    IMG_5188.JPG IMG_5189.JPG
    5. Headset and cups for the above fork. $10 alone, $5 with the fork. IMG_5192.JPG

6. Cranks, sprocket, bearings, & cups. $30 IMG_5190.JPG IMG_5191.JPG

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
  2. SkyknightJohn

SkyknightJohn

--SOLD --------- Red Tank. Does not fit a 1950 CWC frame. Unknown what it does fit. -- SOLD--

--SOLD-- Disc brake only fork, 1" threaded, 26" wheels. great for a klunker. --SOLD--

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
  3. SkyknightJohn

SkyknightJohn

9. Hubs. " F&S Komet Super" rear coaster + front. Rear is functional and has great clean up potential. Front needs some love. Both for $20 shipped.

IMG_5200.JPG IMG_5201.JPG IMG_5202.JPG

Last edited: Mar 11, 2020