MOTORIZED?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
slowriderz said:
This build off kind of fizzed out and then Bikenut popped in with his bad to the bone build. Thanks goodness there wasnt money on the line or "the Stunner" would have raced away with all the cash. 8)

LOL, I don't know about that, but thank you.

im up for another motorized buildoff if anyone else is. we can set a date for in the future so people have time to save up or gather parts for it so they dont go broke doing the build in a short time. im thinking maby from may 1st to june 30th. thatll also give people plenty of time to get onboard with the buildoff. whos with me....

The big build-off runs from May 1st to August 1st, you wont get many takers during that period...
No reason you could not have a sub competition in anything goes during the build-off though... ;)

Luke.

I have a build going now ( been in process over a year ). It seems to always be the one project that gets pushed to the back burner. I continue to buy parts for it and shove them in storage. I dont think entering that as a build off bike would be fair and I am not in the market to start a new project right now.

i just challenged a bunch of other motorized bicycle riders to a buildoff using the chinadoll motor as the main rule. the idea is to do the build as cheap as posible. this buildoff started yesterday and will go to the end of march.

Latest posts

Back