Motored Boardtracker wih a twist

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just noticed i forgot to post pics of the rear brake.
picsay-1290361543.jpg

picsay-1290361583.jpg

picsay-1290361616.jpg

Don't worry about the nut, i'll fix it.
picsay-1290361675.jpg

picsay-1290361704.jpg

Thanks dregg! Right back at you !

Got the tank coated and waterproof. Or rather fuelproof.
Started work on the bondo. Not making it perfect though. Just the really sloppy stuff. The warping from welding is staying.
Fitted it in the frame with the straps first though:
picsay-1290628541.jpg

picsay-1290628674.jpg

Nice job. I've been watching this build and like it. You used the term ......complicated like the rest of the bike....... on your mission control. The whole bike bike has one purpose and it's working for me. Looking forward to your updates.

Graylock needs motor skills

Thanks graylock,

I've took ik for the virgin run just now. My fingers almost frose off, but it was GRREAT!! This thing is waaay too fast with those gears.
There were some issues though. Starting was pretty hard because you can't use your momentum like you normally can. That's because of all the freewheels. So it's like a kickstart you can only use while riding. Also the bars need to be addressed. I have to yank on them pretty hard while starting the motor. That causes them to bend a little...

Brakes are okay, but the front could do better.

But a nice shakedown for sure! And it pedals nice too!

No i did not mean a 50cc driving-license, but the yellow license-plate...
What would you have to do to get one?
If you see an officer, just turn of the engine and pedal :wink:

do the freewheels alow you to NOT have to have your feet goin 50mph when you see a cop & kill the motor?

Latest posts

Back