|MOSBY'S RAIDERS |THANKS EVERYBODY|Ride Shots

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com
Re: |MOSBY'S RAIDERS |THANKS EVERYBODY|NEW PICS EACH PAGE

bike2112 said:
There you go, postin Flexy in my thread again you lil stinker. LOL, it's all good.
LOL, didn't think about that one, I was doing it to compare shops not bikes. Totally bad ettiquette :oops: . Plus it was more like a where's waldo picture anyway, but I removed it.

Feb 10, 2012
Geneva/Switzerland.
Re: |MOSBY'S RAIDERS |THANKS EVERYBODY|NEW PICS EACH PAGE

I think i win the worst workshop game.

First I'm really far east and second my workshop is my underground car garage without lighting... so have to walk outside every few minutes to release the automatic lighting.... :mrgreen:

May 14, 2008
houston,tex.
Re: |MOSBY'S RAIDERS |THANKS EVERYBODY|Awesome WIFE

man, thats a purdy machine! 8) there are so many details its mind boggling.i think my favorite is still the footbrake.it looks so fast sitting still, how about some riding pics to see it in motion? :)

Aug 30, 2010
Portland

texasbigjon said:
man, thats a purdy machine! 8) there are so many details its mind boggling.i think my favorite is still the footbrake.it looks so fast sitting still, how about some riding pics to see it in motion? :)
X1 :wink:

Aug 30, 2010
Portland

I'd love to see some riding pics... It must requires some serious yoga poses to pedal that baby :wink:

Aug 30, 2010
Portland
Jeans and Flip Flops... Is there any other way 8)

Nice ride, good luck with the rest of the vote, you skills are ninja... you deserve it!

Nov 22, 2011
KS
Congrats on your finish, your bar placement is probably the most unique of the builds. Great board track look.

The Bike Wall BOXKARS Clyde James Cycles