Mooney gets a make over!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I felt like my Dyno Moon-Eyes bike deserved a little change up. I picked this bike up about 4 years ago from a buddy of mine who had no idea what he had. I bought the thing for 150 bucks!! the bike is mint!! I swear I about peed my pants that day. I stripped the fenders and chain guard off, put a 26x1.50 tire up front on new white aluminium rims and threw a set of Dyno apes on it and then just rode the heck outta it. So with all my latest builds, its just kinda been in the corner stayin' all "pretty like". I felt it was time for a change. It needed to look more like what Dean Moon was all about. It needed to look like it was built for speed ...

9566728_l.jpg

So here it is. Put the Super Slick back on the front, then lowered it some more. Tucker Rocky super bike bars. GT laidback seat post. Metalflake Primo seat. Powerlite cranks and sprocket, and a couple well placed Moon decals and there it is. Who wants to RACE ?!?!

012-3.jpg

014-1.jpg

009-2.jpg

010-2.jpg

011-2.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: wow I Love it!

It looks awesome man!

Such a cool makeover....the new bars look great.

You just need to get Firwalker to recover that seat in yellow metal flake vinyl

mooneyes.jpg

Moonie

"Who wants to RACE ?!?! "

She's lookin' sweet...but better get some gears on 'er before your asking to race! :wink:

Latest posts

Back