Monster Garage Sale find....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,
It's the mother of all finds...lol.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47415841@N00/842626909/

It's so big I can't even get it in the photo.

The bicycle behind it (blue frame) is my 1930's Colson steer-from-the- rear tandem. It's getting weird in there...

later,

A Coker Monster Cruiser. That is on the long list of bikes to have.
coker_MonsterStandardRed-2.jpg

PeeWee little humans...

Ya I read it's suppost to make you feel like a kid again...you know, the scale of the thing. When you were little...a 26' bike seemed SO BIG!!! Not sure if it works...let us know :D

raleigh boi said:
How do you start off on one of them, im not surprised they called it the speed bike. I might put one of those on my chopper.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mat

get a tow

:shock: :D :eek: THAT IS FlickING AWESOME 108 MILES AND HOUR ON A BICYCLE, Dans probably got it at his house..

that bike is awesome though imagine going that fast on a bicycle! NUTS!

We rode with one in Hamilton (in the beautiful fall Ontario weather-rain and sleet). The guy who rode it said it rides like a 26" bike, just takes a little longer to stop. I think he said the small sprocket was a hindrance for top speed, but it makes for easy starts.

Here's the one we rode with --

torontotrip018.jpg

And here are the motley crew that braved the weather to ride --

HamiltonNamed.jpg

Sorry I've drifted off topic.

budzillacycles said:
We rode with one in Hamilton (in the beautiful fall Ontario weather-rain and sleet). The guy who rode it said it rides like a 26" bike, just takes a little longer to stop. I think he said the small sprocket was a hindrance for top speed, but it makes for easy starts.

Here's the one we rode with --

torontotrip018.jpg

And here are the motley crew that braved the weather to ride --

HamiltonNamed.jpg

Sorry I've drifted off topic.
come on it wasnt that bad.......

Latest posts

Back