Monster Clubb/No Name Trike Mania Build! Pic Heavy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so awhile back (almost a year ago) I saw Monster Metal posting a Fat Tire Trike for sale/parts and I really loved the bike. I didn't have the money for it at the time so I sat back and waited, and waited and waited.... Then I had the money and started asking Larry about a kickstand for another bike and I decided to see if he still had it. He did and we started discussing what I wanted to do to the bike and he helped my by taking a worksman cycle and building me a suicide shifter for the trike as well as some brackets for basket. I've had the bike about 2-3 months now and I've been working slowly (dang weather and moving) to get it together. The bike hopefully will have it's paint done tomorrow and I can start putting this monster together. It's Summer in NJ I need to start scaring the tourists and picking up chicks..... ok, Im not tough and I don't pick up chicks..... I'm so ashamed.... Well here it is in all it's glory starting with how I got it from MonsterMetal.

Now here's some paint and parts......

Going Green?!?!

Frame?!?

You Gotta See me coming and Going......

If you're gonna see me you gotta HEAR me!

Tanks and Bombs?!?

Are you seeing STARS yet?

Stick a Fork on it, it's DONE!

So that's how it lays today.... I'm hopefully going to have it together and ready with my big bars and big attitude.....

Any thoughts?!?!

Lookin Sweet!! And thanks for the shirts! :D :D

I see a lot of cool parts.....patiently awaiting them to all be installed. We need more trikes around here.

hEy i LIKE bikes but I LOVE Bikini girsl!!

nekroman said:
I see a lot of cool parts.....patiently awaiting them to all be installed. We need more trikes around here.
Yup...A Rat-Trike build off would be awsome!!! OOOooohhh the potential themes building on this type of platform...but anyways, cant wait to see it completed.

Latest posts

Back