MONSON MA Time Again Brrrrrr

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stevil said:
Yea, I need 144 spokes for a 24" wheel that needs a new hub,something with gears.
Don't know what length to ask for or how they would work? Any ideas? :eek:
Not really sure what length you would need but if you can come up with something let me know. I would love to give all these away instead of trashing them.

Hey Highship, I loaded those bmx bars for you.

KZ1000, I tried but this could be a problem at the tollbooth..
323021.jpg

323020.jpg

323022.jpg

Hoping to unload this stuff..
323019.jpg

323025.jpg

323023.jpg

and maybe I can weld up some fresh KMC belt buckles later tonight

I'm just gonna throw the swing bike in the wagon and get up there early. I have the DD gift card :lol:
so follow me for treats. Looking to pass along the D&S award,see me to gualify. :wink:
I'm sure we could make the best of a wet day ,just be prepared .

Tires pumped, bikes polished, and ready to go! :D See you all tomorrow :wink:

most of my tires are flat, Lots of dust over everything, I'll let the rain clean my stuff. My trailer is stuffed and a couple in the van too. Be sure to look good, I REALLY don't want to bring stuff home.

Im really not a big fan of rain :(
Im thinking that I'll probably leave my bikes at home nice and dry rather than watch them rust.
See y'all in the AM.

I'm packed and ready. I have one newer bike for sale, one for show (or sale if the price is right). Leaving my Iver at home...it will make it's debut at some other show I guess.

Rick, do you mind if I leave the sale bike at your booth? As rent I will buy some stuff from you. :lol:

Walker said:
Rick, need any extra tables, I think I have a 4x4 card table I can throw in the car

No I'm all set, I just hope to have enough room in the 2 spots I bought for everything I have, probably should have grabbed 3 spots

I'll still be bringing the Young American, a little rain won't hurt it :mrgreen: I'll also be bringing my Raleigh Fireball. It's for sale for $125 if Highship doesn't take it.

I need some parts so the first table I check will be your's Rick :wink:

See you all tomorrow 8)

Danimal said:
KZ1000 said:
No I'm all set, I just hope to have enough room in the 2 spots I bought for everything I have, probably should have grabbed 3 spots

Are you cleaning house?

It seems it, But I actually do have a little more left, As you know I had WAY too much and was just not fun anymore, I need to refocus on a select few. 25 springers and 100+ tanks was a little overwhelming

Had a great time at the swap meet! :D Nice to see you all :wink: I bought only 1 thing, a chainguard :mrgreen:
I sat around for 3 hours trying to sell my Fireball for $150 but had takers. On the way home, we noticed a car was following us. As we get down are street, the guys flashes his lights :? He asked me if I was selling the yellow bike and gave me $110 for it! :D Pretty good day I would say :mrgreen:

008.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

011.jpg

Stevil on his swing bike 8)
012.jpg

014.jpg

013.jpg

Stevil on the Young American 8)
015.jpg

017.jpg

Willg on the Young American 8)
018.jpg

019.jpg

Bri-in-RI on the Young American 8)
020.jpg

Thanks for the pics and Congrats on selling your bike, I forgot my camera. I sold a load of stuff and came home much lighter, I regretfully decided to seperate these 2 that have been together since 1942. I'll let TanksaLot, Danimal, Joe fill you in on more details. For the first time the RATRODDERS were very few and far between today, Was it the light sprinkles that kept them home?

2ELGINS001.jpg

2ELGINS012.jpg

2ELGINS011.jpg

2ELGINS010.jpg

2ELGINS009.jpg

Latest posts

Back