MONSON MA Time Again Brrrrrr

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might be bringing these for possible sale. Im not going to talk prices here as I want to have others have a chance to see them.

img_0821-2.jpg

IMG_8443.jpg

JCHigginsColorflowa.jpg

Panther.jpg

MonarkRoadstera.jpg

I think your Panther looked better with this seat!
008-5.jpg

My project Luxury Liner don't look like that.It's flat black and striped,and Ihope to
bring it Sunday to the swap :| Along with the swing bike frame I bought in Dudley
some of you may have seen.I'm ready for a ride !................Stevil

Dan, get to work on the I.J.! I want to see that thing rolling.

I'm headed to the basement not to sand all my hard work off the Colson tandem fenders so I can paint them tomorrow and hopefully free up my workstand for a ridable something-or-orther....All I can tell you is I take my coffee black but this thing is creamy!

Walker said:
Dan, get to work on the I.J.! I want to see that thing rolling.

I'm working on it. I need a good seat, and could use some pedal blocks and perhaps some correct grips. Other than that, it's almost ready to go.

Dan, I have a few sets of nice blocks, a set of torpedo grips and a set of ball end grips. lmk

I got my wheels rebuilt and mounted up, cranks are in, springer fork-stem-bars and glow in the dark grips installed in case it gets late. Just need to throw on a chain, possibly a chainguard and I'm set for a test ride tomorrow with my 7 yr old.

Spent the weekend emptying my shelves and the sheds, I am bring tons of stuff and DO NOT want to put the stuff back, Be ready for deals and I am even thinking of having a $1.00 sale starting at maybe 9 a.m.

I think I'm only bringing the super clean Western Flyer I found recently to sell, and maybe a box of parts. .

Seems I always bring home more than I bring, and KZ, you are no help what so ever.......

The weather report seems to be sliding downward, lets all ignore it and hope it goes away!!

KZ1000 said:
Spent the weekend emptying my shelves and the sheds, I am bring tons of stuff and DO NOT want to put the stuff back, Be ready for deals and I am even thinking of having a $1.00 sale starting at maybe 9 a.m.

Good to know, good to know.

Last call for spokes!!! They are going to be junked this weekend. I have pulled about a 1000 spokes of each size with an equal number of spokes for myself and the rest are going. If you want any let me know FREE delivered to you at Monson.
Dan??? Want some more :lol: ?

Yea, I need 144 spokes for a 24" wheel that needs a new hub,something with gears.
Don't know what length to ask for or how they would work? Any ideas? :eek:

Got a smal box packed with bargain goodies, I'm not renting space so just bug me. few sets of grips, elgin dropstand w clip, cranksets, some pre war goodies, Schwinn S2 chrome rear wheel, bundle-o-bars....

Predicting rain, but I don't think that will hurt us :mrgreen:

Adam, I'll be bringing the Fireball :wink:

Latest posts

Back