MONSON MA Time Again Brrrrrr

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that would be great, but I don't think I have his contact info anymore. My call list on my phone has been written over, you know?

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Anyone know if Bri-in-RI, KOTA and Graylock are going? :D

Word on the street is that Bri-in-RI will be there :lol:
And on a somewhat related note...I will also be at the Dudley swap on Feb. 19th. 8)

Bri-in-RI said:
SCHWINNRAY69 said:

And on a somewhat related note...I will also be at the Dudley swap on Feb. 19th. 8)
8) The Dudley swap – where in Dudley?

ZygoteLittle said:
Bri-in-RI said:
SCHWINNRAY69 said:

8) The Dudley swap – where in Dudley?
Thanks for the “heads-up” Bri-in-RI :!:

Bri-in-RI said:
SCHWINNRAY69 said:

Cool, can't wait to show you what your old frame turned into :mrgreen:

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the date this year? I've seen a few different dates in different places.

Monson time.... March is around the corner and then good riding weather! I've got a sweet triple for the family that rides together. Make Mom and the Kid's a part of the program with a sweet custom triple tandem like no other. I even deliver. :mrgreen:

Still looking for someone who wants my bike! Happy to bring it up to Monson.

Its not just a trailer queen - the bike is a rider. Great way to bring the family along.

lfisher160 said:
163191_10150097607714085_569014084_7353165_5900570_n.jpg

FOR SALE: 20" Radical Custom Triple Steering Western Flyer Triplet/Tandem

PRICE: NEGOTIABLE - WILL CONSIDER TRADES

CONTACT INFO: Larry Fisher - Call me at (401)253-5335 or EMail me at [email protected]

I WILL HELP DELIVER THE BIKE IN THE NORTHEAST AND WILL WORK WITH A BUYER TO MAKE SURE IT SHIPS CAREFULLY IF NEEDED.

THIS IS A %^ #%^ FREAKING RADICAL PIECE OF KUSTOM ENGINEERING!

TERRORIZE THE LOCAL BIKE PATH! - A UNIQUE WAY TO TAKE THE FAMILY RIDING!

For those of you who know this bike - Need I say more?

For those who have not seen it before. To see more pictures - Go to: http://www.flickr.com/photos/11487454@N ... 319448755/

This bike has so many custom features, it is hard to list them all:

- Handbuilt 20" frame constructed from three Western Flyer bicycles. Trick Floating Truss design - Three of us 6' tall adults have ridden this thing with no problem (That wasn't easy considering the beverages consumed prior to trying to ride it).

- Handbuilt Board Tracker Forks - Doubled wall tubing and truss so you can invite your fattest friends to ride with you...

- Handbuilt TRIPLE STEERING - No Friends? - No Problem just steer from the rear (If you're into that sort of thing).

- Handbuilt front caliper brake controls from ALL THREE SEATS - Lets you and your friends all panic stop together.... Coaster brake too!

- Custom Fabricated and Chromed Dual Chainwheels and Cranksets. Custom Chain Tensioners.

- Cherry Red paint with white and blue pearl - Finished off with tons of Hand Painted Hot Rod pinstriping.

- Customized Alloy Wheels with nice fat whitewalls

- Custom Fenders, Custom Seats, Custom Wideset Handlebars (gotta have room for the knees).

- Yes, even the kickstand is custom....

- Red, White, and Blue Glitter Grips, Streamers, and Bells. Custom Flag Holder up front to show your colors!

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: This bike is NINE FEET LONG. It is a 20" BIKE - Look at the pictures, this is not a 26" Schwinn Tandem. I wasn't kidding, I will deliver the bike or at least help you out most anywhere in Southern New England. The bike is in perfect shape, just as I built it. This bike is not a toy - It takes some getting used to and, although it can be ridden by kids, they should be supervised as it is LONG and does not steer like a NORMAL bike.

Call or Write today - Still time to Impress your Friends and Loved Ones with Nine Feet of Snaking Tubing, Glittering Chrome, and Shiny Whitewalls for the New Year
[/quote]

Larry ,I see you live down the end of the East Bay bike trail.Have you and the family
taken this bike out there ? Both,nice rides!! :lol: .......Stevil

Stevil -

The trail does end down here. I've taken the bike a couple of times and it always causes a reaction. Some good, some bad - but always a reaction. My grandkids have outgrown the bike and I'll be dead by the time we have another crop to ride it. I think I may just head down there one of these weekends and park it with a for sale sign on it. Seems a lot harder to find someone who would like it than I thought. If that doesn't work, maybe somebody in the harbor needs a new mooring...

Larry

Hey Larry, wife and I drove to Bristol last week to scope out where to park for riding. NICE path and nice area......I'd leave that bike as a family "heirloom", part of your legacy. Never know, someday a bunch-0-kids might be saying: "My GREAT, GREAT Grandaddy made this".

Good chance for warm weather...ride? :mrgreen:

KOTA, are you going? :D

If all the planets align and I get all my parts I need this week, I can have my Lovell-Diamond ready for it's maiden voyage by then...

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Good chance for warm weather...ride? :mrgreen:

KOTA, are you going? :D
I hope to.

Latest posts

Back