8) The Dudley swap – where in Dudley?Bri-in-RI said:
Thanks for the “heads-up” Bri-in-RI :!:ZygoteLittle said:8) The Dudley swap – where in Dudley?Bri-in-RI said:
Cool, can't wait to show you what your old frame turned into :mrgreen:Bri-in-RI said:
FOR SALE: 20" Radical Custom Triple Steering Western Flyer Triplet/Tandem
LOCATION: Bristol, RI
PRICE: NEGOTIABLE - WILL CONSIDER TRADES
CONTACT INFO: Larry Fisher - Call me at (401)253-5335 or EMail me at email@example.com
I WILL HELP DELIVER THE BIKE IN THE NORTHEAST AND WILL WORK WITH A BUYER TO MAKE SURE IT SHIPS CAREFULLY IF NEEDED.
THIS IS A %^ #%^ FREAKING RADICAL PIECE OF KUSTOM ENGINEERING!
TERRORIZE THE LOCAL BIKE PATH! - A UNIQUE WAY TO TAKE THE FAMILY RIDING!
For those of you who know this bike - Need I say more?
For those who have not seen it before. To see more pictures - Go to: http://www.flickr.com/photos/11487454@N ... 319448755/
This bike has so many custom features, it is hard to list them all:
- Handbuilt 20" frame constructed from three Western Flyer bicycles. Trick Floating Truss design - Three of us 6' tall adults have ridden this thing with no problem (That wasn't easy considering the beverages consumed prior to trying to ride it).
- Handbuilt Board Tracker Forks - Doubled wall tubing and truss so you can invite your fattest friends to ride with you...
- Handbuilt TRIPLE STEERING - No Friends? - No Problem just steer from the rear (If you're into that sort of thing).
- Handbuilt front caliper brake controls from ALL THREE SEATS - Lets you and your friends all panic stop together.... Coaster brake too!
- Custom Fabricated and Chromed Dual Chainwheels and Cranksets. Custom Chain Tensioners.
- Cherry Red paint with white and blue pearl - Finished off with tons of Hand Painted Hot Rod pinstriping.
- Customized Alloy Wheels with nice fat whitewalls
- Custom Fenders, Custom Seats, Custom Wideset Handlebars (gotta have room for the knees).
- Yes, even the kickstand is custom....
- Red, White, and Blue Glitter Grips, Streamers, and Bells. Custom Flag Holder up front to show your colors!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: This bike is NINE FEET LONG. It is a 20" BIKE - Look at the pictures, this is not a 26" Schwinn Tandem. I wasn't kidding, I will deliver the bike or at least help you out most anywhere in Southern New England. The bike is in perfect shape, just as I built it. This bike is not a toy - It takes some getting used to and, although it can be ridden by kids, they should be supervised as it is LONG and does not steer like a NORMAL bike.
Call or Write today - Still time to Impress your Friends and Loved Ones with Nine Feet of Snaking Tubing, Glittering Chrome, and Shiny Whitewalls for the New Year