Monark

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Catchy name, huh? Well I figured since the build was somewhat simple, let's keep the name on the same page. I tried to use as much of the bike as I could.

The rear wheel, along with the tire and tube were shot. I saved the fender for a future 'Demo Derby' themed build, and the fork...

was bad. I kept the grips, gave the handlebars a tube coating, and sprayed the frame with clear coat. The gooseneck was from a Schwinn Suburban, I got the headlight from a womans Hawthorne I flipped, the fork I already had in my toy box, the rear rack fender came from a 24" girls Hiawatha and the rack bracket was hacked off the Suburban. The seat was also in my toy box and the wheels and whitewalls came off a Murray womans beach cruiser. Custom wood 'tank' with a screen printed emblem. I use this as one of my riders to work. Rides smooth and easy, although the large sprocket makes the up hill run a huffer.

Nicely done! Love to bring them back to life! Good Job! Now help me get logged on and how to post my bike. thanks!~

Way to go with a nice rat build.
Tank matche perfectly!
BRAVO!

Latest posts

Back