Monark Train Light Patent Number

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm trying to track down the patent for the Monark Train Light. I'm certain they patented it (or many others would have copied it). Specifically, I'm interested in the tech drawings for dimensions. I'm working on how to get a train light repop in the works. It wouldn't be a "for profit" venture, but I wouldn't mind having one and if somebody else...well you get the idea. My second option is to get one scanned into a 3D Printer file and attempt to print it on a 3D Printer. But that would involve someone loaning me one to scan.... The most recent one at auction on Ebay sold for $200 plus. I'm not trying to dilute that market. If I had that kind of cash, I'd get an original.....and for another $95 I get the repop guts and have a working light....but I don't and I'd like to put one on my bike...simple. Thanks

In case you're interested...
I pulled the trigger on a train light. Found one on Ebay for $100 with guts and lens! Still in the hunt for a rocket fender ornament to "rent"...

Latest posts

Back