MoFaux – blast off!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is an outstanding build on several levels – metal work, use of color, details and thematic integration. It should also be mentioned that the photography is an exceptional enhancement to the overall theme – a well deserved winner indeed!

Congratulations what an Awesome Build...put this bike beside a Bowden Spacelander and they will looked like they came from the same era... :D
The JETSONS should have this bike displayed in their house or capsule :D

It's been a while since I visited this site, but I had to log in to offer congrats to the winner. This is a well executed bike with beautiful proportions. Well done, sir.

Awesome bike!

.... i missed out!
TTT for one of the coolest kustom bikes ever bilt. Theres so much awesome on this build i dunno where to start. Well, i kno actually, its far to easy to border into wacky/bad taste when building a ''theme bike'' or car for that matter, but heres an example of one done right. Theres nothin over the top even thou the whole concept is totally out there. Everything is perfectly tide togheter.
No ... kissin, just plain well earned kudos 8)

Now if you dont mind me askin, do you also build cars? Traditional hot rods or kustoms? ;)

WOW!

I missed this as well. Incredible build. Luv the Buck Rogers styling, and incredible detailing.

Real beauty man:cool::cool::cool:

Up from the depths I drag this thread to say, fantastic bike! Like Buck Rogers rode it hisself.. .

Latest posts

Back