RRBBO13 Model 78. It’s a rider

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spent some time ferreting around trying to find the right accessory. Wished I had access to my dad's shed, all sorts of goodies in that despite the recent cleanout.

Ended up finding this in my stuff

959BE048-EEF1-41C7-919B-DBBE8680E9BB.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks, I can’t trust my fine work with a paintbrush which is why I went to the engraver.

Today I got some paint all over my fingers after the rattle can kept blocking up and paint collected and dribbled out the top. So the forks, cranks, seatpost and fender stays are all now painted. I then rubbed back and scratched a few sections to age it a bit. Think I like this style painting because it doesn’t really matter if the prep isn’t great!

Assembly tomorrow hopefully which will compete the bike with a couple of accessories if I can make enough time.

Yeah. That there is pretty cool man. Was that done with one of those jitterbug engravers? I like it.

Carl.

LOve that top shot by the water! Rustified and ratisfying!

Everyone is gonna steal that etching idea. Killer details on this baby.
Cool branding iron kickstand from the "Leaning 78 Rusty Ranch"
Is the oil can gonna be a battery pack?

As an oil can, it looks more natural laying on its side on the fender. Maybe something like a leather strap holding it to give the appearance of carrying it along for lubrication reasons and not that it's a light.
Looks like the light is a perfect fit!

Latest posts

Back