MMBO #4 "Gravity Fed" Class 2 " Wings Out ! Mission accomplished !

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember when you cut up this frame months ago. I thought this would be something cool.....I was right! :cool2:

I so, want to build\race :
a gravity machine.:emo:
Dig it ,Dude. :rockout:
Sooner or later, me too.
I was even thinking of crossing over with a wooden bike build
and doing the gravity bike in a nice dense hardwood...

Carl.

Well I dont know guys i been busy trying to get my shop in order , i'm having issues with the town , they are telling me i can not display any bikes out side as its an extension to the business . But if i bring a Lawyer to the board meeting i could have it over turned ? Really ?
I just have not been in the mood , i have to spend more money on Politics .

Well I dont know guys i been busy trying to get my shop in order , i'm having issues with the town , they are telling me i can not display any bikes out side as its an extension to the business . But if i bring a Lawyer to the board meeting i could have it over turned ? Really ?
I just have not been in the mood , i have to spend more money on Politics .
Well I guess somebody has to pay for all that red tape.

Hope it all works out for you.

Hope it works-out. Had an HOA issue once--built a courtyard where shop work I was doing couldn't be seen from the street and pressed on.

a116162866206580c11415c86b01c1fd.jpg

I'm tinkering with this today I changed the forks and head set .
I wanted to keep as little as possible on the fork stem so it wouldn't be in the way of the rider as they normally put there head in that area .

aaad5b711264cebb5d01a5a69723b8fe.jpg

Steering will be low what like this I have to sit on the bike and check it out for my self

6fd1da79165c48dc524e3cc8f738ca70.jpg

Handle bars are chamfered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazy steering you have there, this is gonna be interesting to say the least.

Dig the old boom box too, needs paint tho. Just watched the two breakin' movies for the first time in about 30 years.

Last this on deck today was set up some sort of brakes so an occ bike donated the parts
6d31b0ad4117b00e140626799f169319.jpg

130fd43927d689dac270e14ce6c31837.jpg

Both brakes installed and now this is the Last pic of fabrication I'll brake it down for body and paint work . I did install a head tube gusset and a lower brace over the bottom bracket .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good! I hope you can manage a downhill video for us at the end!

Luke.

I'll do my best ! I do live in NJ @ the shore i'd have to travel for some hills .
I think the rake on the head tube may be out to much , it should have a more sport bike rake for tight turns . But i don't live in the mountains anyway .

Latest posts

Back