(MMBO 1) The Jackalope (DONE!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job!
I'm pretty sure that I remember a kid in my neighborhood getting a Jackalope just like that for Christmas back in the early 70's. ;)
Jackalopevan007_zps22f505c0.jpg

Great job!
I'm pretty sure that I remember a kid in my neighborhood getting a Jackalope just like that for Christmas back in the early 70's. ;)

Such wonderful memories. The fork was way ahead of its time and was built to take some abuse. Now that I finally own one I can assure you that the Jackalope was not just a novelty to be hung up on the wall.

Great job! Great Bike!!

Such wonderful memories. The fork was way ahead of its time and was built to take some abuse. Now that I finally own one I can assure you that the Jackalope was not just a novelty to be hung up on the wall.
It would be a shame hanging on the wall without doing what you have done at least you can hang it and take it down to ride anytime

Great looking bike! I'm glad I could help out with some small additions! Those darts look so good I almost regret not using them! lol
Zero regrets here! Thanks again, the small details are what make all the difference.

Thanks for pointing it out Crash. I might have missed it otherwise. I'm honored.

Latest posts

Back