Minnesota Antique & Classic Bicycle Club

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the first post says We are the classic bike club of mpls MN
here is our link to our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/1748529 ... ts&fref=ts
We have a ride every fall but also have more rides planed.
IMG_7827II_zps33079fad.jpg

Nick.

antiquelogo_zpsb12c8357.jpg

Classic 1938 Elgin Bluebird on a short sleeve, vintage blue T-shirt, looks awesome! Taking orders NOW!!

T's will be Gildan brand, medium/lightweight, preshrunk cotton/poly blend-

Mens: Small-3X;
Ladies: Small-3X (Juniors sized, may run a bit smaller)
$13.75 each (add 1.75 extra for 2X and 3X)

Contact Nick at [email protected] for payment/Paypal info
Can pickup in the North Metro (MN), or Memory Lane/Ann Arbor 4/26-28, or add $3 each shirt and we'll ship.

Will print each week after 24 orders have been received.

Thx!
Darcie and Nick

Very last minute but we will be having a bike ride tomorrow (sunday) at lake Harriet at noon, meeting at the bandshell parking lot. If you would like to come and hang out for a lap or two around the lake your more then welcome to! we are also having a picnic so if you would like you could bring some food and have a picnic with us thats just fine.

Nick.

My wife, daughter and I rode around Lake Calhoun yesterday. It was beautiful but very crowded. I forgot the camera so no pics. We all need to get together for a ride before the fall.

agreed we do, will you be attending the penn cycle swap meet?

Fat Willy said:
My wife, daughter and I rode around Lake Calhoun yesterday. It was beautiful but very crowded. I forgot the camera so no pics. We all need to get together for a ride before the fall.

I am in Hayward Wisconsin area. Do you know of any clubs out here? I met one guy from Rice Lake and he told me that MSP is the place to go for any Bike meets, Swaps etc. Can you add anything to that? When are they? Where are they.
Thanks

Latest posts

Back