Milan Brewery Bicycle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's been a few years since my last Build Off which was #5. The bike i built was a bare steel 1941 Roadmaster I named "Naked 41" I am back with a bike that i have been dreaming about for about a year now. It's a mid 50's Royal Master made by the Cleveland Welding company and I am planning on turning it into a theme bike for a brewery that was once thriving in the town which I was born and raised. The brewery went out of business in 1950 before I was born but there is still the main building standing and it just so happens to be a stones throw from my parent's home. Here are a few pics of what I am starting with. It is going to be amazing. More of a restoration with a priceless paint job than a true rat rod but I didn't have much success with my "Naked 41" so I am going in the other direction. Perfection!

The donor bike is the one in the background...

Nearly 10 Hours of Body work into this thing at this point...

Had to go with a new set of wheels with Stainless Spokes cause the Originals just weren't working...

Here is just a sample of the finished product...........

Cool theme and starter bike.
I am guessing that there may be a photo shoot trip to your folks house in the future.

I finally got all the body work done and working on the paint now. It's looking really nice...

Hopefully i can get color laid down this weekend...

WHOA!!!!!!!
:shock: :shock:

I'm lovin this theme.

I can just imagine someone coming across this bike in years to come.
Then spending major time trying to find out if it was produced for a rebirth of the brewery.

With all the interest these days in microbreweries and their product you might just inspire it to happen.

I only used the airbrush for the orange pin stripping. I used my Devilbiss GTI for all the other paint. I tried to brush the stripes with masking tape but it didn't work out so good. I had a good 1.5 hours in just masking the front fender.

Candy Stripes!!! 8)

wow to the hub stripes like the drill idea!!!

Troy

With a bike this nice, I think the brewery needs to be opened back up as a micro! c'mon jcextreme open the brewery back up!

Latest posts

Back