Mike Wolfe of American Pickers & FELT Bicycles create the "Red Wolfe" Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Please check out this link to get more info on the forthcoming "American Pickers" Antique Archaeology "Red Wolfe" Bike

A joint design with Mike Wolfe and the folks at FELT Bicycles

http://www.feltbicycles.com/blog/?p=4033

Red_Wolfe_studio_profile_sm.jpg

This makes me like Felt even less, lol, 750$ for that?

Mikey is really working his "Dream". The guy is making it happen whether you like him or not. History Channel, Indian Motorcycles, now Felt. He's mopping up guys!

The seat was the only thing I was really digging. Not a bad bike but replace the AA logo stuff for Clay Smith woodpeckers, drop the price a couple hundred ... I'd pick one up :)

Doesn't do much for me. Looks like a glorified walmart bike to me. But, that's just my opinion. It does have some good parts on it though!

I have to agree with farmallman.The reason were payingfor vintage bike's and part's is because of Wolfe and his "scripted" non real show. Don't like the bike,Felt,Wolfe or his show. I'm just saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to agree with farmallman.The reason were paying up the *** for vintage bike's and part's is because of Wolfe and his "scripted" non real B.S. show. Don't like the bike,Felt,Wolfe or his show. I'm just saying.

Couldn't agree with this more. No doubt they'll be overpriced. Put all these new Felt Wolfe bikes in a barn and let them rot for 50 yrs. and someone might want them.:whistle:
Gary

I think it's a sharp bike, not my colors but, better than any nel lusso paint scheme scream!
Felts are pricey, all of them. (You pay for what you get)
Now the show, it sux! They have personally helped drive prices of GARBAGE thru the roof. If it has rust it is now vintage and worth more than new.
I guess if they explained, there were only 200 hd blah blah whatever it is, and expound on the fact it is OLD, they would make more money, and 1970s rollfast bikes would cost $25.00 like they ought to!

Yep...
Hang On Guys...

... Getting ready to come out with my new line of "Signature" Cinder Blocks!

Just $749.00 each in limited quantities...
... and painted in whatever color we can get for less than $2.00 a gallon this week!

Taking Advanced Reservations Now!

Haven't seen the show as we cut off outside sourced TV almost 8 years ago...
... but if that show is the reason I see an AMF on Craigslist for $1500 because it has fenders - I don't want to see it!!!

LOL!!!
Blesings!
Will & Wendy

You would think as old school as Mike is, That he would have gone to Indian or Harley to come up with a new bike design. I would like to have seen that more so than the Felt. I mean Indian has started making motorcycles again and HD has really never stopped. So I would really liked to have seen one of them come out with a new bicycle and put an old spin to it.
For me, If I am going to put my name on something and I'm old school why not make the bike Old School? You know that if Mike went on a pick and seen a Felt bicycle sitting in the corner he wouldn't look at it the first time let alone a second time. For me it just doesn't have the look or the feel to it.
JKent

Meh $750 for that is a joke right?
No, really, it is right?

$750 for a ss cruiser? A new one at that, why do I think that should be around $350 tops? How much $$ is spent on marketing and sponserships? eegads.

Its a shame that new bicycles now a days that are of higher quality are so expensive. The average middle class guy can't afford a middle of the line road or mountain bike anymore, and entry level bikes are so bad they are throwaways basically. I don't like where the bike market is headed one bit.

If I had to guess what has driven the price of vintage stuff up I might have to blame the Internet more than anything else. Shows like American Pickers, Pawn Stars and Storage Wars have contributed as well, but I think overall the access that the Internet has provided is probably the biggest factor.

I'm pretty sure a majority of people, if given the chance, would probably jump at the chance of having someone pay them well to do what they love.

Latest posts

Back