Michigan or surrounding guys check this out!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We do our Bell Isle ride the day before then we head over to Ann Arbor to camp out the night before the swapmeet. It's a great way to start the riding season! you're more than welcome to come and hang with us. I try to post our events on here whenever I remember, but you can always check the FBM Great Lakes section on the FreakBike Nation site. We try to keep things up to date over there.

I think most of us Michiganders know of the swapmeet in Ann Arbor but it's good to keep this event in the limelight!

Chainsaw said:
We do our Bell Isle ride the day before then we head over to Ann Arbor to camp out the night before the swapmeet. It's a great way to start the riding season! you're more than welcome to come and hang with us. I try to post our events on here whenever I remember, but you can always check the FBM Great Lakes section on the FreakBike Nation site. We try to keep things up to date over there.

I think most of us Michiganders know of the swapmeet in Ann Arbor but it's good to keep this event in the limelight!

heck yeah! id love to cruise another city and meet some more rrbers :D. if you remember chainsaw you should try to post to this topic so we can see it in our "view your posts"...i have a horrible memory and would hate to miss the show and cruise.

Lavrente we should road trip to this one!

Here's a sugestion,
We're trying to set up a list of people who might be interested in hearing about our up coming rides and events (2010) in Michigan and surrounding states and lower Ontario (Sarnia areas to Toronto). If any of you would like to be added to our list, please send your email address and your location to:
[email protected]
This is my wifes address and she tries to keep all the guys informed about our little get togethers. We won't give out your address to anyone. You will get an email about a particular event as soon as we find out and a link to our forum's section of the ride info.
Our rides and events are usually open to everyone and any type of bike. We are mostly customs (Freaks,Rats, Mutants,Zombies,etc.) but some of our guys do bring out their originals every once in awhile. We usually have a picnic, pizza party or stop at an "all you can eat" place either on our rides or after. Most of our cruises are 15 miles or less and are a slow paced ride. Sometimes we have a scavenger hunt ride or stop at an interesting place along the bike route. This year we even did a garage sale ride! It wasn't meant to be but it ended up that way very fast! :lol: Our group is family oriented and our Freaks ages are everywhere from 3 to 72! We only ask that the parents keep their kids under control and obey the rules.

We also do car/motorcycle shows, parades and POW/MIA events. Basically we're open to any reason to get together and ride or display our bikes. At all of our swar-yays (redneck spelling version), we try to get the most bang for our buck! Sometimes we have special games and contests, group campouts, or attend an event together. Our members are scattered from the bottom of the state all the way to tip of the mitten and we have a group from Canada that heads over to several of our rides each year. We also get together and travel into the land of the Red Maple leaf from time to time. Usually once a month, all year long, we have some type of "Freak Experience" and in some instances we've been known to go for several consecutive weekends! :shock:

If any of you guys would like anymore info or have any questions, feel free to give Gigs ([email protected]) or me ([email protected]) a yell or go over to the FreakBike board (http://www.freakbikenation.com) and sign up. Many of our members are on this board and we feel that RRB is a vital asset to our group and membership. Anyone or any club is more than welcome to post info about any of their rides our the board! As has been our motto since day one ....
"No Matter Where You're From, We Ride As One!"

P.S. The other FreakBike Militias also have plenty of excitement in their areas so check them out at the FreakBike Nation board!
Thanks and hope to hook up with you guys,
Chainsaw (Chainy)

im goin! i got my truck and my license! BIKE HAULER!! WOO!!! :lol:

:lol: yes chainy. ill get freaky with everyone in 2010.

Some wild things happen at the pre swapmeet campout party...
burngillie.jpg

Latest posts

Back