Meet the SlankSpeed, a neoretro spacecowboy style klunker mtb

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
E8A1FF87-E877-49EF-8A6B-A598A4B80CD1.jpeg
It may come as no surprise this isn’t my first bike build, but there were a lot of firsts for me here. This is my first build off entry, and while it might me warm n fuzzy feeling to get a bunch of votes, it ultimately doesn’t matter because it’s already a winner with me. This is my best mountain bike, and I will ride it more.
It was built from scratch to suit my needs and desires. Enjoy some pics of it in a natural, post-ride, dusty look.

E3EF6517-AEB0-4463-89F7-660EEC1DF705.jpeg
00DFC732-E0A5-498D-A1BE-B4FB79FB2D4C.jpeg
D84F2209-4857-407C-97AC-E0405FFAA360.jpeg
1A8FF15A-8F53-478F-8B2C-E919DD717C0D.jpeg

Sorry they’re upside down. The rrb site is flipping my images, so I go edit the image upside down and then it loads regular, which is upside down. So I revert image and try to upload again and then it flips it. I’m not doing this all day so if the site wants them upside down then flip your screen over. Enjoy.

Super beautiful frame building skills.

This is a sick bike Man I absolutely love it . Mad skills bud. It will be a head turner on the trial for sure .
[emoji482][emoji1303][emoji631]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great scratch-built trail tamer! I'm sure the ride is comfy with all that curvy steel tubing and that front fork. Nicely done :41:

One of the best engineered rides I have seen on RRB!
Killer design and artistic execution!
Those criss cross multi level top bars / seat stays flow so well!
Congrats!

Pm me your shipping address, I'll get your trophy made and shipped soon as I can.

This bike just stands out to me.
I especially like the ‘uneven’ seatstays, how the top tube and lower cross tube continue down to the rear dropouts.

Can you post a rear view that highlights them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back