MBBO5 PRIZE POT

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish254

BUILD COOL BIKES AND HAVE FUN!!
Pro Member
Reaction score
Looks like we have a good start to MBBO5 so far.

Use this thread to post up any prizes or trophies you come up with. Have fun and create whatever categories or prizes you want.

I'll start it off with these two bikes that I found at the Hobby Lobby that recently opened here. I'll give these to the winners of Class 1 and Class 2.

HAVE A FUN BUILD OFF

20160902_173925.jpg

20160902_173910.jpg

you made these king ? its awesome !

No man. I found these at Hobby Lobby and had to get them. All I did was use a paint pen to personalize them and add some stripes.

Got some time in on the OddJob Award for "Hottest Hot Rod"(s). Had picked up these commemorative license plates at our Axman Surplus store (crazy joint with overstocks, remnants, goofy stuff). Figured they'd be good for hanging off a sissy bar, or tacking up on the shop wall.

Lettering should be here in a week! Now get out in those shops and...RaT oN! And win one of these!
20161011_124424.jpg

20161011_131052.jpg

20161011_132000.jpg

20161011_134115.jpg

Last edited:
Got some time in on the OddJob Award for "Hottest Hot Rod"(s). Had picked up these commemorative license plates at our Axman Surplus store (crazy joint with overstocks, remnants, goofy stuff). Figured they'd be good for hanging off a sissy bar, or tacking up on the shop wall.

Lettering should be here in a week! Now get out in those shops and...RaT oN! And win one of these!
View attachment 35591
View attachment 35592
View attachment 35593
View attachment 35594
Sweet! that bikeweek plate is nice! can't wait to see ones you make:113:

Inspired by our Fall colors, and the hot rod nature of our Muscle Bike Build Off; I present the OddJob Award for Hottest Hot Rod! Using my own scale for what's hot and what's not, I will award 4 lucky builders with this custom BACK40 designed license plate.
Suitable for hanging on your shop wall, or off the back of your 'naner seat!

20161017_130454.jpg

View attachment 36010

Inspired by our Fall colors, and the hot rod nature of our Muscle Bike Build Off; I present the OddJob Award for Hottest Hot Rod! Using my own scale for what's hot and what's not, I will award 4 lucky builders with this custom BACK40 designed license plate.
Suitable for hanging on your shop wall, or off the back of your 'naner seat!

View attachment 36011

View attachment 36010
Awesome work OJ!

Luke.

I will ship to the winner of Class 1 and Class 2 the following:

Class 1 - I know there might be a lot of first timers like me here that are itching to enter class 2 in the future but don't quite have the necessary skills yet. This site has so much useful information and so does this book. Atomic Zombie's Bicycle Builders Bonanza

bike_zombie.jpg

Class 2 - Class 2 builders have some serious skills already and the winner will probably need a 'BREAK' after rushing madly to meet the Dec 1st deadline.

Park-Tool-CT-5-Compact-Bicycle-Chain-Repair-Breaker.jpg

It's going to be sooooo close for me to get my bike done. I texted my powder coat guy and he's still hunting. Said he would call me next week which sounds like my frame isn't done yet. In other news....

I woke up at 2AM to be first in line at a warehouse booksale that I'm lucky enough to get tickets to and found some more prizes for the build off. I think I'll send these out to my personal favs from each class that aren't the first place finishers. Gonna cost more in postage, but I'd like to spread the wealth.

I have 3 copies of "Bicycle: The Definitive Visual History". One for myself of course, and two to send out. Has a small section about muscle bikes and lots of cool pictures.

book.jpg

i made a trophy lamp, but its not small or very light , iam gonna have to forward the shipping cost on it :oops::confused: sorry if it sounds cheap but iam very poor money wise , the winner will decide , i can understnd its not a attractive proposition tho so a 'no' will be perfectly ok ..

DSCN7076_zps4ruadncx.jpg
DSCN7078_zps59pe4jiv.jpg
DSCN7077_zpsplfkaksm.jpg
DSCN7079_zps9ujmwxsc.jpg
DSCN7080_zpsvr3bft7i.jpg

this will be available to class2 winner , if he don't want , its class 1 winner etc..

Last edited:
i made a trophy lamp, but its not small or very light , iam gonna have to forward the shipping cost on it :oops::confused: sorry if it sounds cheap but iam very poor money wise , the winner will decide , i can understnd its not a attractive proposition tho so a 'no' will be perfectly ok ..

DSCN7076_zps4ruadncx.jpg
DSCN7078_zps59pe4jiv.jpg
DSCN7077_zpsplfkaksm.jpg
DSCN7079_zps9ujmwxsc.jpg
DSCN7080_zpsvr3bft7i.jpg

this will be available to class2 winner , if he don't want , its class 1 winner etc..
If neither, winner wants it.
Let me know. I dig it .:cool2:

DSCN7076_zps4ruadncx.jpg
DSCN7078_zps59pe4jiv.jpg
DSCN7077_zpsplfkaksm.jpg
DSCN7079_zps9ujmwxsc.jpg
DSCN7080_zpsvr3bft7i.jpg

congrats @Old Scool :41: the lamp is yours if you wish

Latest posts

Back