(MBBO4 CLASS 1) X FACTOR (done!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did stumble upon this! So it's going on it!!

Haha....I was bidding on that too!! Did you buy the Huffy frame that the chain guard came off of? I really wanted it but I was out with the family when it went off. This should be a cool muscle bike with these great parts to start out!!

Haha....I was bidding on that too!! Did you buy the Huffy frame that the chain guard came off of? I really wanted it but I was out with the family when it went off. This should be a cool muscle bike with these great parts to start out!!
Oh boy, I thought for sure it was going higher! Lost the rear reflector and spear due to high bidding. Grrr! So... if anyone has one lmk!! Be much appreciated!

Big Ape, I did ask him if I could just purchase the entire bike instead of it being torn apart, but $$$! So no, I just got the guard.

Big Ape, I did ask him if I could just purchase the entire bike instead of it being torn apart, but $$$! So no, I just got the guard.

Yeah, it killed me to see that bike parted out. I have a tank for it already, the frame went at a fair price even though the middle bar needed a section replaced. 1 bid above my max. The holiday weekend was just to hectic for me to sit around and update bids.

Latest posts

Back