MBBO/WBO 2019/2020 Class 2 VOTING!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote for your favorite bikes!

• 1: Long BMXXX by @GuitarlCarl

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • 2: Rehab by @dropstep

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • 3: The Christmas Flyer by @Ben lay

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • 4: Too much spraypaint by @Tyler Renner

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • 5: Pre-skool Chopper by @handyandy1100

• 6: Monareta Tandem Brasil de ouro 73 by @léocwc

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • 7: COLUMBIA-BUILT BAR HOPPER by @Reallybigtim

Votes: 26 56.5%
  • 8: Crikey. The Trike-E by @HuffnPuff

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • 9: 1969 K-Rat by @SpikeFC

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 10: Top Fool,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, wanna race? by @Psychographic

Votes: 27 58.7%
  • 11: BLB by @KJV

• 12: Project Oldboy by @Starnger

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • 13: Mercury Colt ( Micro Flow ) by @sandman

Votes: 17 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
If you have not been following along on the build-off, please check the finished threads as there are lots of little details you might miss:
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?forums/mbbo-wbo-2019-finished-class-2-bikes.187/

Bikes are in the order they were entered to the finished thread, you can vote for as many as you like in one sitting, however once you hit 'enter' on your votes you can not vote again in this class.

Voting will last 7 days.

Here are the bikes in Class 2:

1: Long BMXXX by @GuitarlCarl
1 Long BMXXX.jpg

2: Rehab by @dropstep
2 Rehab.jpeg

3: The Christmas Flyer by @Ben lay
3 The Christmas Flyer.jpg

4: Too much spraypaint by @Tyler Renner
4 Too much spraypaint.jpg

5: Pre-skool Chopper by @handyandy1100
5 Pre skool Chopper.jpg

6: Monareta Tandem Brasil de ouro 73 by @léocwc
6 Monareta Tandem Brasil De Ouro.jpg

7: COLUMBIA-BUILT BAR HOPPER by @Reallybigtim
7 Columbia built bar hopper.jpg

8: Crikey. The Trike-E by @HuffnPuff
8 Crikey. The trike E.jpeg

9: 1969 K-Rat by @SpikeFC
9 1969 K Rat.jpg

10: Top Fool,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, wanna race? by @Psychographic
10 Top Fool.jpg

11: BLB by @KJV
11 BLB.jpg

12: Project Oldboy by @Starnger
12 Project oldboy.jpg

13: Mercury Colt ( Micro Flow ) by @sandman
13 Mercury Colt Micro Flow.jpg

Those are your choices!

Please refrain from commenting on who you voted for, or what specific bikes have what votes in the comments, lets not sway anyone who has yet to vote!

Builders, if I have made any mistakes please message me and I will get it sorted. Please also remember this is just a fun competition, don't take it too seriously! ;)

Thanks for voting, please check out the Class 1 voting booth too!

Luke.

Congrats to @Psychographic and his first place winning "Top Fool" in Class 2 ! And to @Reallybigtim and his "Bar Hopper" for coming in one point behind in 2nd place!

Great to see all the creativity in the WBO build off this year. As always...

RaT oN~!

As this was my first build off, I have to say I'm quite shocked to win!

It's crazy how close the voting between the Columbia Bar Hopper and Top Fool was considering they are worlds apart on design. Congratulations To @Reallybigtim, and everyone who managed to finish. I know it was down to the wire to finish my bike enough to enter in the voting. I do have a few more things I want to do to it.

With all the really cool bikes entered, I feel I really accomplished something. I enjoyed sharing my build with everyone on this site. I know I learned a lot (sometimes the hard way!), and hope I might have inspired or taught some of you some tricks too.

Now Psycho, we expect to see you on May 1st, 2020 for the RatRodBikes Build-Off #15 summer build off! The big kahuna! Get some!

Other than the project I abandoned to build Top Fool, my next build will be too ambitious for me to worry about finishing with any type of deadline. Chances are slim to none that I will be entering a summer build off. But never say never.

this was my first build off and i am very happy with my 12 votes. knowing that I competed with a construction so out of American standards. it was very gratifying to participate, congratulations to all.
Seriously, Leo, your bike is one of my favorites. Party because it is so far away from the typical North American bike, partly because of the style on the frame, but also a big part was your attention to detail; it wound up perfect! Your timing was also perfect, lately my wife and I have been pondering a tandem, and your build further fired up my stoke!

Seriously, Leo, your bike is one of my favorites. Party because it is so far away from the typical North American bike, partly because of the style on the frame, but also a big part was your attention to detail; it wound up perfect! Your timing was also perfect, lately my wife and I have been pondering a tandem, and your build further fired up my stoke!

I agree 100%

Latest posts

Back