(MBBO Class 1)wildcat Scotty, last build stuff and pics of a ride, DONE!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No cable or shifter, as you pedal backwards it shifts to the other gear. You choose when you go to the other gear. As you coast you may inadvertently shift to the other gear, it takes a little getting used to but then it's second nature and very easy to use. The blue band hub has a standard and high gear.
Thanks!

Troy

Indeed, Bruce does the best decals. He has done most of the Murray decals you see being sold on eBay, even if not sold by Bruce. Great guys too, will do custom stuff!

Dig the bike, I like the contrasting colors, great idea there!

Indeed, Bruce does the best decals. He has done most of the Murray decals you see being sold on eBay, even if not sold by Bruce. Great guys too, will do custom stuff!

Dig the bike, I like the contrasting colors, great idea there!
thanks guys!!

Forks and paint are looking sweet!

got it put together and have ridden it like the way it rides with the 20 inch front tire. the 16 feels a little wippy(?), also it really wants to wheelie over!! when I built the forks did not take the rockers etc. in to account for the fork length. So need to extend the rear drop outs 2 inches to stabilize it, does that sound about right? love the kick back rear hub also!!

also changed the crank arms to a set of 175mm suginos with a smaller front gear.

Troy

Looks great Troy...Color pops,and love the forks.
Looks like momma jats has been busy makin Jams etc. Love it.

Looks great Troy...Color pops,and love the forks.
Looks like momma jats has been busy makin Jams etc. Love it.
Thanks Funk!! and Yes it's ruff having so many home made preserves but will do my best to eat them!!! :);):dance2:

Latest posts

Back