(MBBO Class 1)wildcat Scotty, last build stuff and pics of a ride, DONE!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good I can almost imagine the white connecting front and back. How is the springer performing? The Dropouts look nice to. I'm wanting to build a leaf springer fork when I can find the right leafs. When you split your leafs did they cut pretty easy or was they hard to cut ?

Looks good I can almost imagine the white connecting front and back. How is the springer performing? The Dropouts look nice to. I'm wanting to build a leaf springer fork when I can find the right leafs. When you split your leafs did they cut pretty easy or was they hard to cut ?
thank you! I hoped the whites would tie together!!! the Leafs cut very easy with the 4 inch grinder cut off wheel, very slow though! was able to cut them with out changing the color of the metal and the slower you cut the longer the wheel lasts also! the fork is working very well and is breaking in well on a speed bump it flexes about an inch(?) and takes a lot of the bump out of it!!

Troy

Another great build... Well done,seems like a easy fun ride...Nice height and a lot of work on those forks...

Another great build... Well done,seems like a easy fun ride...Nice height and a lot of work on those forks...
Thanks funk!! It was a blast to build!!! can't wait to see yours done!!!!

Thanks funk!! It was a blast to build!!! can't wait to see yours done!!!!
the double kick back hub,they come up on ebay germany from time to time.Popular in Austria at camping grounds.

the double kick back hub,they come up on ebay germany from time to time.Popular in Austria at camping grounds.
cool!! never used one before, a dude gave me a 1/2 pick up load of bmx stuff it was in that pile!!!

Latest posts

Back