(MBBO Class 1) Hot Purple Valiant!! ( done.. ) )

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry about the lighting. Will post better ones later tonight when its finished, about 3 more hours of work left, gluing soon.

I had a breastplate we made for a handicapped dane. Cut a piece off that and applied heat to the center and it curled right up, perfect for a back rest, even has high density, high use foam glued to it.

, cutting some soft foam, even had a piece leftover from the chunk I cut for the banana. Dog was looking longingly at the couch cushion off the couch she ate a year ago.

So, measure and drill for stud placement. Glue it together. Mount studs to seat cushion. And slide the thru the stud holes I will be cutting, and done. Hopefully in three hours will have an update.

Brrr, its cold out there. I used my sons dslr, will upload them to the computer now and start cropping. Took about 150 shots, will pick the best and writup for finished thread. Thanks to all who helped and supported me for all this.

Last edited:
150? Good lord. I took 8 shots and used 8 shots. lol
With the color in the paint, I wanted the best angle. I actually found 6 or 7 different walls that I took pics of, and picked the one or two I liked best for the finish post. With my sons camera, it was easy. Sifting thru and picking the right ones was a treat :)

Latest posts

Back