(MBBO Class 1) Hillbilly ~ Throwing in the Towel!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of forks, I have had this 26" repop springer for years. Never been on a bike except for mock up purposes. This is not a new idea & has been done before. With the spring in it, it raised the front too much. I kind of like it without the spring, but am not sure if I will use this it or not yet. Looks kind of cool though!

Very little progress, but better than none! Started stripping the multiple layers of paint on the frame. Worked on it until my angle grinder bit the dust.

So then, I started sandblasting the black off of the aluminum mag type wheels. I think they will look pretty cool bare. This will take a while!

Haven't had time to lay a finger on it for over a month. Work schedule & family functions have prevented me from dedicating the time I need to finish this project. I could probably just throw it together, but that's not how I wanted to build it. I will finish it, but not in time to meet the deadline. I hate backing out again (also backed out of BO 9), but family comes first, work second & then my hobbies/addictions.

Latest posts

Back