MBBO/BMXBO 2020-2021 RULES - READ FIRST!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we have had one of one frames so... I am just saying
There are a few things in here I have been wanting to try to use on a bicycle so I can get them out of the attic
IMG_20201001_082027.jpg

Last edited:
I have a question. For last year’s MBBO life got in the way and I never even got the bike broken down all the way. Would everyone be ok if I entered the same bike as my second build this year? I’d really like to get the bike together and build offs are good motivation.
If you look most of the guys are just starting with a basket case. It's kind of the same thing. I don't think anyone really cares

I have a question. For last year’s MBBO life got in the way and I never even got the bike broken down all the way. Would everyone be ok if I entered the same bike as my second build this year? I’d really like to get the bike together and build offs are good motivation.
Let'r rip potato chip :thumbsup:

What he said ^ :113:

good morning my friends,
i'm very sad to inform you that i probably won't be able to participate in BBBO. at dawn on 10/10 day some bad people came into my workshop and stole 99% of my tools .. these tools are part of me, my life, my dreams, my joys. at the moment I'm not sure what to say ..

good morning my friends,
i'm very sad to inform you that i probably won't be able to participate in BBBO. at dawn on 10/10 day some bad people came into my workshop and stole 99% of my tools .. these tools are part of me, my life, my dreams, my joys. at the moment I'm not sure what to say ..

That's horrible. Sorry you have to go through that. We can only hope they are caught and you get your stuff back

good morning my friends,
I feel you man! In 05 while overseas, the section of a storage facility where I kept EVERYTHING burnt to the ground! Lost it all! When my dad passed I inherited some of his tool collection, but he didn't care of his stuff like me. Mom would often say his favorite color was rust. I still think about the loss today.
Going to take time... you will recover.

I feel you man! In 05 while overseas, the section of a storage facility where I kept EVERYTHING burnt to the ground! Lost it all! When my dad passed I inherited some of his tool collection, but he didn't care of his stuff like me. Mom would often say his favorite color was rust. I still think about the loss today.
Going to take time... you will recover.

thank you my friend, these things really are very difficult.

good morning my friends,
That is really horrible to hear. Is there anything we can do to help?

[QUOTE = "RustyGold, postagem: 1159261, membro: 23978"]
Uma violação horrível e desprezível. Manter-se forte.
[/ CITAR]
That is really horrible to hear. Is there anything we can do to help?

this is really horrible, yesterday I went to make a small adjustment on a house door and when I realized I had no tool to start the service. I don't really know what to do, friend, but thanks for your help

If there is some kind of gofundme type site that works for you and doesn't skim off a big percentage...I'd donate to your tool fund to help replace what was stolen. Maybe even PayPal, if you have an account?

good morning rusty.

I really won't be able to buy all the tools anytime soon, they were bought over the years, they are expensive here where I live.

I don't understand these gofundme sites, but I have a paypal account.

Latest posts

Back