(MBBO#5 Class 2) - Poke Choppa - FINISHED

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Highly unlikely their would be a second rider, but if there was, with no engine, the center of gravity could be an issue--some wheelie bars would look cool.

You gonna 'black out' the butt fork or try to shine it up to match the front end?
Reliving the ol' school days at GT today....?

Haven't thought that far ahead yet. Depends on how I finish the sissy bar. It will probably be done the same.
I was disappointed in the Tech football game, but seeing uga loose like they did helped make up for it. THWG!

Highly unlikely their would be a second rider, but if there was, with no engine, the center of gravity could be an issue--some wheelie bars would look cool.

This seat weighs a ton, but so does the fork. I don't see any wheelie poppin happening.
Doubt there will ever be a rear rider anyway.

That's pretty slick man . I think I like the look better that way with out the crutch gives it a unique & cleaner look .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's pretty slick man . I think I like the look better that way with out the crutch gives it a unique & cleaner look .

I kinda like it without the sissy bar too.

20161002_173957.jpg

I already have a helmet like that. I got rid of the wings a long time ago.

IMG_2689_zps3eac28b6.jpg

I really was prepared to hate the idea of that seat on a bike.. u pulled it off well. Love the rear mount... Awsome solution

I was actually prepared for it to be completely oversized and look like crap. These Electras are pretty big frame and that PHAT springer is huge, so it works together. Visually I think it would be more balanced if there wasn't such a gap between the wheel/fender and the seat, but I can't lower the seat any.

I love it man !!! You will rock it ! Would look killer on a Halloween ride down town .

The Midnight Garden Ride with the Savannah Bicycle Campaign is Oct 8th for now. It wouldn't surprise me if it get moved though since Hurricane Matthew is headed our way.

Seat looks good mounted to those old forks, angle looks spot on!

Luke.

Thanks Luke, it all just kinda worked out that way. I didn't have to tweak the forks or anything.

Have you considered using a rear rack for filler or place to mount one from?.
I was actually prepared for it to be completely oversized and look like crap. These Electras are pretty big frame and that PHAT springer is huge, so it works together. Visually I think it would be more balanced if there wasn't such a gap between the wheel/fender and the seat, but I can't lower the seat any.

Maybe some vinyl skirting around the bottom of the seat to give the appearance that it sits lower?

Latest posts

Back